Orchestra Gigs: Gig clothes will be nice and colorful.
12/15 (Sun) Zoo performance 6pm – 8pm. (Be there by 5:15pm at Gate 7): Danielle, Willow, Miki, Emma, Ruby, Zander, Janetta, Mario, McKenna, Fiona,Morgan, Brenna, Aiden. (8 Music Stands, 3 Armless chairs(Chairs provided by the Zoo), Violins and Violas will stand. Performers and Chaperons will be admitted through Gate 7 at 5:30pm, no Tickets necessary. (Non-performers and non-chaperons will need to purchase tickets, you have to request to have them by wed. 12/11 to Mr. Tagawa, $5 per person)
ABODA Festival 9/27 Info.
Wear CDO Orchestra T-shirts for the day. Bring your concert clothes with you. Men: Nice Black Shirt, Pants, Black Socks, Black Shoes, Women: Concert Uniform, Black Socks, Close Toe Black Shoes.
- 8:30am/8:45am Start loading bus
- 9:00am Depart CDO
- 11:00am Arrive Chic Fil A – lunch
- 11:45am Load bus and depart for Highland High School
- 12:15pm Arrive Highland High School
- 12:30pm Begin watching performances
- 2:00pm Warm up
- 2:30pm Perform
- 3:00pm Clinic
- 4:00pm Watch more performances
- In between Chaperon to take the bus to pick up Panda Express for dinner
- 5:00pm Performances end
- 5:15pm Load bus and distribute Panda Express – dinner to kids
- 5:30pm Depart Highland High School
- Estimated Arrival at CDO, 7:30pm.
LUNCH: Chic Fil A combo meal provided by Boosters
DINNER: Panda Express 1 item bowl provided by Boosters
Snacks, water, and capri suns will be available on bus
Highlands High School 4301 E Guadalupe Rd. Gilbert, AZ 85234
Chaperons: Greg and Venus Knox
Orchestra Officers 2019-2020
President: Danielle Fung
Vice President: Behina Abbasi
Secretary: Morgan Valencia
Treasurer: Brenna Sportsman